After the founding years of fast growth and wide attention from the world of dance, USC Kaufman embarked on a year-long process to craft its first formal Strategic Plan to further clarify and solidify its future vision and commitment to thoughtfully move forward in alignment with its collective ideals. Here are our valued commitments that guide us and the reason why we exist:
Empowering dance thought leaders through artistry and scholarship.
- Excellence: We approach dance as an intellectual pursuit through exceptional scholarship and training.
- Belonging: We embrace individuality, inclusion and equity.
- Risk Taking: We nurture authenticity, choreographic thinking, and push the boundaries of movement through the synthesis of different genres.
- Community: We create a kind, respectful, generous, and welcoming culture.
- Integrity: We bring honesty, grace, fairness and accountability to all we do.