Town Hall Recap and Anti-Racism Resources
June 5, 2020
On June 10, USC Kaufman BFA students, alumni, faculty and staff gathered for a virtual Town Hall and Collective Call to Action in response to the murders of Black people at the hands of police. The convening, organized by USC Kaufman faculty of color, brought the issue of systemic racism to the forefront and will be the first of many vital discussions.
Leading up to the town hall, members of the USC Kaufman faculty, staff and students compiled anti-racism resources. USC Kaufman has also been sharing event links and information on its Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Anti-Racism for Arts Administrators
- Anti-Racist Reading Resources
- Californians for the Arts Anti-Racism Resources
- Korn Ferry’s Race Matters: What Can I Do?
- National Museum of African American History & Culture’s Talking About Race
- Student Equity and Inclusion Programs Anti-Racist Resources
- Undergraduate Student Government Black Community Support
- USC USG BLM Resource List
- Black Lives Matter
- Center for Black Cultural and Student Affairs at USC
- Community Justice Exchange
- International Association of Blacks in Dance
- USC Black Student Assembly
- USC Race and Equity Center
- Women of Color in the Arts