USC Kaufman in New York City
October 12-13, 2019
October 12 & 13, 2019 | 9:00 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Baryshnikov Arts Center
450 West 37th Street, #501
New York, NY 10018
Join us for USC Kaufman in New York City! This full-day program for prospective applicants offers an inside look at USC Kaufman’s live audition process. Each morning begins with remarks from Vice Dean & Artistic Director Jodie Gates, followed by ballet, contemporary and hip-hop master classes with faculty. Anne Aubert-Santelli, USC Kaufman’s Assistant Dean of Admission & Student Services, will also be available to answer questions about the school’s admission process.
Register for Saturday, October 12
Register for Sunday, October 13
Schedule of activities*
- 9:00am – 9:30am Check-in
- 9:30am – 10:00am Remarks from Vice Dean & Director Jodie Gates (families welcome)
- 10:00am – 11:15am Guardian chat with families of current USC Kaufman students and Anne Aubert-Santelli, Assistant Dean of Admission & Student Services
- 10:00am – 11:15am Ballet with Jodie Gates
- 11:15am – 11:30am Guardian chat with Vice Dean & Artistic Director Jodie Gates
- 11:30am – 12:45pm Contemporary with Patrick Corbin
- 1:00pm – 2:15pm Hip-Hop with E. Moncell Durden
Please note that this event is for high school juniors, high school seniors and transfer applicants only. Space is limited. However, we will have a waitlist if we reach capacity. All attendees are also encouraged to attend the university’s Discover USC event in New York to learn more about USC and its admission process.
*Schedule subject to change.View all events