A/Part To/Gather Dance Festival
November 1-13, 2020
November 1 – 13, 2020
Join us as we gather virtually and celebrate different facets of dance. This innovative festival will include presentations of student and faculty choreography, student dance films and projects, as well as our biannual Elective Experience performance. Plus, enjoy new works by Artist in Residence Hope Boykin, faculty member Moncell Durden, guest artist Francesca Harper and faculty member Saleemah E. Knight.
- November 1 | Kaufman Takes The Stage
- November 2 | Video Stage: Student and Faculty Dance Films
- November 4 | Senior Spotlights (invite-only)
- November 5 | New Works
- November 6 | New Works with pre-show talk*
- November 8 | Kaufman Takes The Stage
- November 9 | Elective Experience
- November 10 | Video Stage: Advanced Composition and Dance & New Media Projects
- November 11 | Senior Spotlights (invite-only)
- November 12 | New Works
- November 13 | New Works with pre-show talk*
Schedule subject to change. *Co-presented by USC Visions and Voices.